Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Good news - I'll take it!

Went with mom to her appointment today - they took a whole bunch more films. She has calcifications, that typically aren't cancerous. The radiologist gave her a choice: biopsy the spots or take a wait and see approach and re-test in 6 months. She opted for the latter, and will biopsy if anything has changed.

Sweet relief!!!

Now, maybe my migraine will quit (this is day 2)...

No comments:

Post a Comment