Thursday, May 13, 2010

Funk.

I'm really in a funk today. I went to the doctor the other day because my foot was hurt and not getting better. I got on the scale.

Yet another new high. I feel like a total failure.

My first instinct was to buy a new bag - new bag = fat girl crack. I may be fat and hideous but I have a GREAT bag. I resisted (thankfully) but I hate this stupid WANTING and I know it's completely tied to self esteem. I just can't seem to get motivated. Every additional pound makes me just that much more unmotivated to do anything.

I just want to crawl in my bed and hide forever. I don't know how I got so low again.

1 comment:

  1. One word: Stress.

    Take a walk. By yourself. Be gone for at least 20 minutes. Breathe. Consider the beauty that is the Pacific NW. Every day. I am not kidding.

    We don't take time for ourselves; thinking it is selfish. STOP thinking this. If we do not take proper care of ourselves, how in the HELL are we supposed to properly care for others?

    ReplyDelete