Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wow...

So there's a blog that I read that I found through the Huffington Post called Channeling Erik. It's written by a mom who lost her son Erik, to suicide, and she says that she is communicating with him from the other side, mostly with the help of mediums. For what it's worth, I believe her.

Part of this blog is writers write in and ask Erik for information about their family who has passed, or their spirit guides or that sort of thing.

There was a post there that just kicked me upside the head - a reader had asked if her sister, with early onset dementia, knew what was happening to her, and why it was happening:

"Me: Okay. Is this her destiny to have this problem?
Erik: Yes, to be humble enough to ask for help."

WOW. So this hit me like a ton of bricks, and for the first time I feel like I might understand why God would put someone through this, someone like my Dad. Who was not humble in the least.

The blog is here:

http://www.channelingerik.com/ask-erik-cheryls-questions/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ChannelingErik+%28Channeling+Erik%29

No comments:

Post a Comment