Monday, January 11, 2010

Frivolous Post

I am thinking of unloading (selling) most of my purses, and using the money to go towards a large Chanel Flap. The reasoning for this is that a Chanel Maxi Flap will go with everything.

I do like some variety, but I have been downsizing so much lately and am kind of liking having a few "perfect" things than a bunch of stuff that I just like.

It would take selling Chanel/LV to make this happen, at a slight loss of what I paid (but have used the bags).

What do you think? Is it worth it to have the "perfect" bag?

1 comment:

  1. That depends on how long it'll remain the PERFECT bag. You know how you get; find something totally awesome, that you love, and you use it a few times, then it goes in the closet. I have four purses -- one per season. When I HAVE to have a new one (I blame you, btw), I sell the one I'm replacing, so I never have more than four. So, figure out just how much you LOVE LOVE LOVE! this bag... then ask yourself, "Can I be happy selling all those other Chanels and LVs?" If the answer is yes, do it. :)

    ReplyDelete